OUR IMPACT TOGETHER AT LIVE 30A
25% of Profits are Re-invested into Changing Lives.
BECOME THE HERO IN SOMEONES STORY.
By working with a Realtor at Live 30A Real Estate to buy your beach home or list and sell your property here in the area, you’re helping generate profits that can be re-invested into helping change lives locally and in Nicaragua (Central America).
See Our Current and Past Impacts Below…
OUR HISTORY OF IMPACT | LIVE 30A & GIVE 30A
SINCE 2019, WE’VE HAD THE HONOR OF HELPING HUNDREDS OF FAMILIES DISCOVER AND BUY THEIR BEACH HOME ON 30A.
IN THE PROCESS, WE’VE COMMITTED 25% OF PROFITS TO CHANGING LIVES AND IMPACTING FAMILIES AND CHILDREN LOCALLY AND IN NICARAGUA.
TOGETHER THROUGH GIVE 30A, WE’VE PARTNERED TO HELP CHANGE LIVES FOR GOOD IN NICARAGUA
- A home for a small family of young girls.
- Over a Dozen Students Fully Sponsored for English and Leadership Education via Living Hope Nicaragua.
- 5,000+ Warm, nutritious meals for children living in poverty and the homeless,
- Clean water access to over 1,000 families by repairing wells, adding filtration to schools water systems, and delivering “Filter of Hope” water filtration kits to families in need.
- We contributed renovate a school’s leaky roofs, dangerous electrical system, and drainage issues so that students could receive their education free of distraction and danger. This school is called CEPAD Collegio in Leon, Nicaragua.
- We contributed to build a children’s home and care center for JCM ministries, a home that cares for children in need of specialized attention and long term care. This home is located in Poneloya, Nicaragua.
- We contributed to the purchase and installation of Solar Panels at “Campo Sagrado”, an 11 Acre farm in Leon, Nicaragua providing a variety of vegetables, fruits, Moringa powder, eggs and chicken meat to children in Poverty. This farm is owned and operated by Ministerio Doce Iglesias
- We helped provide solar panels to a school to cover all costs related to providing water to the children.
- We helped provide solar power to a children’s home, helping provide much needed power savings and ongoing power during power outages.
- We’ve helped plant hundreds of fruit-bearing trees in key locations like a children’s home and school to help feed children for years to come.
HOW IT WORKS:
One – Two – Three
#1. CONNECT WITH A LIVE 30A REALTOR TO BUY OR SELL YOUR HOME.
#2. SUCCESSFULLY CLOSE ON YOUR PROPERTY
#3. AUTOMATICALLY, 25% OF COMPANY PROFITS ARE RE-INVESTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR SISTER ORGANIZATION – GIVE 30A (501C3 NON-PROFIT)
* AT THE END OF EACH IMPACT, WE CELEBRATE TOGETHER AND SHARE THE IMPACT WE’VE MADE TOGETHER.
PS: While this giving is automatic and we will share the impact you help create – you, your friends and family are invited to further the impact and help children along the way! Keep a look out for email and text updates after closing!
HOW WE GIVE THROUGHOUT THE 2023 YEAR:
January – February: Feeding the Hungry initiative = Planting 500 Fruit Trees in Nicaragua in Key Locations.
March – April: Give Water to the Thirsty initiative = installing a water tower at a school in Nicaragua, repairing wells, and installing water purification.
May – June: Helping & welcoming Strangers
July – August: Clothing the Naked
September – October: Visiting & Helping the Sick
November – December: Visiting & Helping Those in Prison
WORK WITH US
We look forward to earning your family’s trust and leveraging our success for your benefit for generations to come. Whether you are considering buying a home, selling a home, or both, we know this area inside and out. Contact us today!