Rosemary Beach Real Estate Market Report & Trends
The 30a real estate market is beautiful and unique, crowned to the east with Rosemary Beach as a longtime favorite among vacationers, lucky buyers, and locals alike. This is your source for real estate market information for Rosemary Beach, from a team you can trust. Each month, we post market updates, raw data, insider info, updates on developments, our thoughts as local experts, and more. Want to see additonal info or have questions about Rosemary Beach? Leave us a comment down below, write us on social media, or give any of our special agents a shout. ~ Live simply. Give Generously. Live 30A.
- 52 Properties on the Market (39 Homes, 13 Condos)
- 13 Properties under contract
- # sales steady
- Overall sales price very similar
- # properties under contract up!
- # properties on the market up!
- HOT: Homes south of 30a in Rosemary in the $3.5m and under price point.
- HOT: Any Homes under $2m (Especially in the $1.75m and under price point)
- HOT: Homes that are renovated and professional interior design work.
- NOT: Homes that are functionally tight or need full renovation.
- Last year, quite a few properties were on the market that were new construction in Rosemary - including both the Georgetown and Orleans condos. Last year (and this year) we have seen a number of homes purchased and owners renovating and/or adding a carriage house to bolster value and enjoyment.
- This year, we have seen a number of homes come on the market that are excellent candidates for renovation, freshening, or updating for 2019+ buyer expectations. We are seeing many of these owners "testing the waters" who have initially listed their homes above market value - but are settling in to find the real market value. NOTE: Don't be afraid to make an offer.*
- As we've seen time and time again, the Rosemary Beach real estate market is strong and in high demand. After all, it is one of the crown jewels of 30A. 2019+ buyers however are increasingly wanting immediate satisfaction and are opting for homes that are already renovated and decorated.
- A final factor in the Rosemary Beach real estate market is actually a neighboring town, Alys Beach. As Alys Beach develops (and especially as the Owners Beach Club finishes) we are seeing increased competition between the two communities. Although Alys Beach is a bit more expensive per square foot, some buyers are opting for the "newness" of the community, all concrete construction, a beach club, and new amenities. Others still prefer the "family" feel of Rosemary, and the established nature of the community.