30A Real Estate Market Review
What happened in the local real estate market, Q1 2022?
Year over year comparison
- Average Sale Price: +21% @ $1.922m
- Overall # Properties Sold: -18.3% (488 vs. 597)
- Overall # Properties Pending: -34.2% (513 vs 780)
- Overall # Active Listings: -21.1% (815 vs. 1033)
- Overall # New Listings: -19.4% (554 vs 687)
Absorption Rate: Under 1 month. (This is an indicator used to show the amount of time it would take for the market to "sell out" if no new properties hit the market. This is the lowest number we have seen to date.)
Days on market: Relatively unchanged at one week or less.
45 Properties at $5m or more under-contract or closed.
$24m sale, highest ever on 30A.
- This was a very large gulf front home in Paradise by the Sea, between Rosemary and Alys. There are larger, more expensive homes not sold on 30A.
$19.9m, second highest ever on 30A.
- This property is under contract, a gulf front Alys Beach home.
Things New or Coming Soon:
The Grayton House - the most historic home on 30A (originally built in 1895) is almost finished reconstruction and expansion in Grayton Beach... and a birdie told us... it may be for sale soon.
Expansion of Clay 30A plant nursery (they added the old buildings moved from Whiskey Bravo... which is now torn down and being developed into multiple homes... also coming soon.)
The Lodge 30A, a boutique hotel and mini development in Seagrove Beach with restaurants, retail space, etc.
Down Island Restaurant is now OPEN
Macho Taco is Open on hwy 98!
The District, on hwy 98 (between Ace hardware and Publix) is well under construction and now leasing retail and residential.
Posted by Live 30A Real Estate on