30A Real Estate Market Review
What happened in the local real estate market, Q1 2022?
Year over year comparison
- Average Sale Price: +21% @ $1.922m
- Overall # Properties Sold: -18.3% (488 vs. 597)
- Overall # Properties Pending: -34.2% (513 vs 780)
- Overall # Active Listings: -21.1% (815 vs. 1033)
- Overall # New Listings: -19.4% (554 vs 687)
Absorption Rate: Under 1 month. (This is an indicator used to show the amount of time it would take for the market to "sell out" if no new properties hit the market. This is the lowest number we have seen to date.)
Days on market: Relatively unchanged at one week or less.
45 Properties at $5m or more under-contract or closed.
$24m sale, highest ever on 30A.
- This was a…
277 Views, 0 Comments