If you're a homeowner here at the beach in South Walton - Congrats! You're already living and owning a home in one of the most incredible, beautiful, and freedom-loving places in the world. Many of you have perhaps vacationed on 30A for years and are just now realizing the dream of owning your very own 30A home, others have been enjoying your beach home for years -- and as a resource to the homeowners here, we've complied a list of seasonal maintenance items you'll want to consider for your 30A beach home along with a few local recommendations from our Live 30A team.
*For an updated and personalized list of recommendations, reach out to your @Live30A Realtor. We would love to connect and equip you with all the resources you need.
30A Home Maintenance Checklist: End of Summer / Early Fall
- Pressure Wash & Exterior Clean
- Painting Retouch, Caulking Around Windows, or Complete Repaint
- HVAC Cleaning and Repair
- Wood Rot Repair
- Window Cleaning
- Landscaping & lawn care (including planting something new)
- Tree and Bush Trimming
- Deep Cleaning
- Freshen up the Interior Furnishings or Have an Interior Designer Give Some Guidance
- Clean out that Fireplace
- Fix that Pesky Plumbing Leak
Projects That Can Add Value
- Remodel or Renovate
- Add a Pool
- Add a Porch (or screen the one you have)
- Redo the Driveway
- Add Gutters to your Roof
- Add a Firepit or Outdoor Fireplace
- Add a Space Heater to Your Porch
Projects that Can Improve Health
- Add an Air Purification System to Your Home
- Add a Water Purification System to Your Home
- Plant a Garden
- Add Indoor Plants to Your Space
- Adding Sunshine and Fresh Air
Is Your Current 30A Beach Home Still The Best Fit For You and Your Family?
For many 30A homeowners, now could be a great time to sell and "trade up" for a 30a beach home that is a better fit for the family - more bedrooms for a growing family dynamic, more living space for family time, more outdoor space for sunshine, closer to the beach to minimize the walk, or even a different community to discover something new are all great reasons why homeowners would like to sell. And of course, if you've purchased your 30A home prior to the past few months, you might be in for quite the surprise of what your home is worth too.
Connect, learn, & sell your home with our friendly 30A real estate experts by connecting with Your Live 30A Realtor
Live 30A Real Estate on